Thursday, August 14, 2008 ;
2:21 PM

Perhaps this is for you today. Hope it helps you through the day!

THERE IS A GOD
(from Psalm 91)

There is a God and He's aware;
He knows your fear; He knows your care.
He's not aloof or far away;
He'll stand beside you all the way.

You're in His hands, held like a child,
When storms are fierce and winds are wild.
His mighty wings will shelter you
and keep you safe the whole night through.

He tells his angels to stand by
and when it rains to keep you dry.
They'll bear you up and o'er the stone;
So be encouraged; you're not alone

Sometimes my faith seems weak and thin;
I fight the doubts, without, within.
And then I glimpse His leading hand.
I know He's here to help me stand.

And when my back's against the wall;
I'm on a ledge, about to fall.
Then brand-new hope in me is poured.
That wall behind me is the Lord!

And when I fall into the well,
This pit is dark and cold as hell.
I reach my trembling hands in fear,
And touch the Master; He is here.

He shines His light, dispels the gloom.
I'm not alone, here in this tomb.
He wraps me 'round with warmth and love;
I feel His power from above.

I'm going to make it! I hear Him say.
He's been here first to pave the way.
The goal's in sight, 'tis Heaven's door.
We'll be together evermore!




♫♫♪♫♪ from Marg


Marg Marshall, 2:21 PM

1 Comments:

Margie, did you write this poem?

Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 August, 2008
------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Add a comment



THE SCORE

Name:Marg Marshall

View my complete profile

Clef notes

"Fight discouragement like the very devil himself." ~ Morton Dorsey

(The wisest thing my dad ever told me.)

REPERTOIRE
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
May 2011
October 2015

CODA
designer | JEAN

free tracking